Dr. Rickquel (Ricki) Tripp, MD, MPH served as a flight surgeon for the United States Navy in Jacksonville, Florida. She completed her Emergency Medicine Residency at the University of Chicago and currently serves in the US Navy Reserves. She was raised in the suburbs near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and enjoys being back to help her education and experience with emergency medicine.
Education & Training
- 2013-2016 University of Chicago Medical Center; Emergency Medicine Residency
- 2009-2010 Naval Aerospace Medical Institute; Naval Aerospace Flight Surgeon Course
- 2007-2008 Harvard School of Public Health; Master of Public Health
- 2003-2008 John Hopkins School of Medicine; Doctor of Medicine
- 1998-2002 Bryn Mawr College; Bachelor of Arts