Dr. Tobias serves as Associate Program Director of the Emergency Medicine Residency program. He has a strong interest in resident and medical student education, serving as course director of the emergency medicine residents Difficult Airway Course and as co-course director of the fourth-year medical student clerkship in Emergency Medicine and of the Get Ready for Residency course. He is also the creator and course director of the Bystander Emergency Response elective for first-year medical students.
Education & Training
- Fellowship, Emergency Medical Services, University of Pittsburgh, 2011
- MPH, Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, 2011
- Residency, Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Affiliated Residency, 2009
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2006
- BS, Biopsychology and Cognitive Science, University of Michigan, 2000