Dr. Tobias serves as Associate Program Director of the Emergency Medicine Residency program. He has a strong interest in resident and medical student education, serving as course director of the emergency medicine residents Difficult Airway Course and as co-course director of the fourth-year medical student clerkship in Emergency Medicine and of the Get Ready for Residency course. He is also the creator and course director of the Bystander Emergency Response elective for first-year medical students.
Education & Training
- 2011 Masters of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health
- 2011 Fellowship in Emergency Medical Services, University of Pittsburgh
- 2009 Emergency Medicine Residency, University of Pittsburgh
- 2006 Doctor of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- 2000 BS, University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts